- Some young people prefer to get together with those who are not cowards.
- They want to prove their strength by engaging in adventurous activities.
- I think it varies, depending on people.
- but others are physically old, so they can't go out to do adventurous activities.
- By doing adventurous activities, people can feel a sense of achievement.
- These challenging activities make them fully satisfied.
- In water activities, they should learn how to swim.
- In the case of outdoor activities like climbing, they should have strength, particularly in their arms.
- They can catch up with their friends by doing exciting things.
- Friendship makes people more active.
- They usually have more opportunities to meet others. This helps them avoid loneliness.
- one of the best players in his league.
- a member of the national team.
- According to the news, his salary is over 100 million dollars.
- They want to wake up by drinking coffee.
- In the morning, I always make hand-dripped coffee and take it when I go to the academy or work.
- There are coffee shops on every corner.
- If my friends are in trouble, I always try to call them and listen to their concerns.
- My parents always teach me to help others with a true heart.
- Actually, I don't need to explain, as she is my mother.
- When she cooked for me and my sister, and we finished eating the food and told her it was delicious, she was always happy.
- She has certificates for cooking, so I suppose she really enjoys cooking itself.
- People who have their own house are usually judged as successful.
- Individuals like Son Heung-min, who are popular and accomplished in their field, are generally considered successful.
- Some people consider others as successful based on their job.
- Success can be measured by different things, such as popularity, wealth, or occupation.
- Others may consider factors like occupation or popularity to be true measures of success.
- This is because it allows me to catch up with them and get updates.
- I share my exercise routine and daily activities, and I also send them pictures.
- Sometimes I prefer chatting with just one friend, especially if I need to share a secret.
- I'm a people person, so I prefer to meet my friends in person.
- but, I haven't argued with my friends recently.
- In fact, without luck or the right opportunities, hardworking people might fail to succeed.
- I think education plays an important role in achieving success.
- If someone is trying to get money from investors, having a good education can really help.
- Some people read movie reviews because they want to know how good or funny the movie is.
- By checking reviews, they can better decide which movie to watch.
- Reviewers can only write about a movie after they have watched it, so people consider these reviews to be real and truthful.
- These kinds of movies are usually boring and have long screen times, so people prefer to enjoy other types of movies.
- People often check who the main character is. If the actor is famous, they are more likely to go to watch the movie.
- There are so many photos that come to my mind, but I have to say a photo taken in Thailand.
- I can recall that time, such as swimming on the beach and eating various local foods.
- When I see the photo, I remember how much I love traveling. It makes me excited to think about saving money for future trips.
- I can ride around the park to enjoy nature.
- I really enjoyed riding my bike because I could play with my friends.
- I learned to ride a bike in just three days.
- It allows people to easily borrow bikes.
- It's the fastest way to learn, just like my father taught me.
- I have several feelings about her. First of all, I'm impressed.
- This is because her Korean skills are improving rapidly, and her pronunciation is very accurate.
- I'm encouraged by her progress. Her improving Korean skills inspire me to learn English, so I have started to memorize English words every single day.
- When people make an effort every day it helps them become smart and always leads to success.
- We can help children realize their talents by involving them in extracurricular activities based on their hobbies.
- The government provides many forms of financial support for students, like tuition.
- Many students use this support to reduce their university fees.
- There is traffic noise and other noises, like when we go out, there is always loud music playing.
- I hear noise every day. It's mostly K-pop songs. They play everywhere I go, even if I don't want to listen.